myCESMM2 (Defective Unit)
Image for illustration purpose. Defective condition may varies (including but not limited to : damaged dustcover, bumped corners/spine, watermark-stained cover)
These units are fully functional reading copy with complete text in a full set of 3 books.
MALAYSIAN CIVIL ENGINEERING STANDARD METHOD OF MEASUREMENT, SECOND EDITION (MYCESMM2)
Why do you need myCESMM2?
- Efficient BQ preparation
- Competitive and consistent pricing
- Simplifies estimations, valuations and cost control formulation
- Easy benchmarking of future cost comparison
What’s new in this edition?
- Updated with the latest information for more accurate costing and pricing preparation
- Reflects international (CESMM4 – UK) and current local practices
- 3 newly revised Work Classes : Classes I, O and S
- New Work Classes added :
- Class P (Pipe Rehabilitation Works)
- Class U (Mechanical & Electrical Works)
- Class W (Provisional & Prime Cost Sum)
- Vertical layout for easy referencing and readability
This product comes in a set of 3 books (Green, Red and Brown)